About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Easton Steven

Easton Steven was born on January 25, 2013, at 9:10 pm. He weighed 9 lbs and 10 oz, and was 22.5 inches long.


He had some trouble with his blood sugar and had to be on an IV to help regulate it for several days before we could come home. He is doing great now, sleeping a lot of the night and being a pretty calm baby most of the day.


Natalie seems to think he is pretty cool. She knows he is her "little brother" and calls him "Bee" (trying to say "baby"). Darren and I call him Squeaky since instead of full-blown cries, most of his louder fussing are these cute little squeaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment