About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

8 hours

There is nothing like 8 hours. It's a magical number, honestly.

Last night Easton went 8 hours between feedings for the first time.

(insert angelic chorus: "HALLELUJAH!")

I fed him at 9:40 last night, when he pounded down 7 ounces. Hungry, hungry baby! Then he woke up at exactly 5:41 this morning. I know, because it was 4 minutes before my alarm was going to go off.

It. Was. Amazing.

I do believe there was a single pacifier insert somewhere in the deep, dark, middle of the night. But these things can be hard to remember since I basically operate in a zombie-like state in the midnight hours.

Easton has every so sloooooowwwwlllyyyy been stretching out his nights, so hopefully we are getting closer to no more nighttime feedings. Which leads me to my next point: how come no one told me BEFORE that boys don't sleep as well?! What's up with that? Andplusalso, how ironic because men in general sleep like the dead! It's a strange, strange world.

No comments:

Post a Comment