About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why I Love...

...Smart Sliders.
 
 
If you're like me and like to rearrange your furniture, there is nothing like Smart Sliders. My mom bought these for us when we bought our new house, and they have been awesome! I can move anything on these bad boys.
 
 
 
I moved this dresser from Natalie's room to Easton's room yesterday, all by myself. And that thing is HEAVY, but I got it done with the Smart Sliders.
 

I just popped them under the corners and the dresser slid like magic down the hall.


They also came with fuzzy covers for use on hardwood/tile/ceramic/etc.


Definitely a good investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment