About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Utility Room Door: A Before and After

This lovely area is our utility room.
 
 
It's real looker, let me tell you. If you remember, we recently put in shelving.
 
 
This is what the utility room door looked like before: it didn't exist. Major bummer. We did have a baby gate up to keep Natalie from eletrocuting herself or anything else equally bad. The gate was kind of a hassle, and the washer/dryer were so loud it was hard to hear the TV without blasting it.
 
 
So we put in a door. That baby took a long time to varnish, let me tell you. I have decided that varnishing and I are not going to get along, and the less time we spend together, the better.

But in the end, it was worth it. I love having a door. Keeps the noise in. Keeps Natalie out.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment