About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Leslie Patricelli books

A couple weeks ago I bought Natalie a potty for potty-training, and I also bought her some "potty books," one of which was a book by Leslie Patricelli.


Natalie loves it. The pictures and captions are pretty funny. I had a few chuckles the first time we read it. I also bought her "Yummy Yucky," which contrasts things that are "yummy" with things that are "yucky." Best line: "Burgers are yummy. Boogers are yucky."

Leslie Patricelli has a few other contrast books like "Quiet Loud" and "Big Little." They are both on my wish list for Natalie.

 
These books are definitely becoming a favorite in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment