About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

catch-up

Here's what happened the past couple of days...

Friday: Worked and tried to stay awake. Thought I was going to fall asleep sitting in my chair. Went home and crashed on the couch all evening and went to bed around 9:30.

Saturday: Woke up feeling a little worse for the wear, but still able to handle life. Went to Brainerd with Darren's parents to pick out our grill (their wedding present to us) and accessories. We got some shish-kabob (sp??) sticks and a nice rotisserie thinger. Darren and I put the grill together when we got home and then we had Pat and Shelly over for supper that night to rotisserie a chicken.

Sunday: Felt like death warmed over. Darren made breakfast. Sat on the couch all day. Darren went ice fishing in the afternoon while I watched two movies. Ate a lot of Twizzlers.

Monday: Stayed home from work. Sat on the couch all day. Read a whole book. Watched several movies. Used a whole box of kleenex and drank my weight in juice.

Tuesday so far: Feeling quite a bit better, but still a little out of it. The coughing phase has begun so hopefully I'm on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment