About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, March 9, 2009

just another manic monday

Oh Monday, how I loathe thee...

The internet isn't working well today. Not sure what's up with that but I FINALLY got on here. Still haven't been able to check my email, and it took me half the day to get on facebook. I wanted to list some old prom dresses on ebay and haven't been able to get on there either...argg.

Daylight savings is the most ridiculous thing ever. It was SOOO hard to get up this morning because I'm still on "regular" time. Stupid. It doesn't save any daylight, seriously. If people would get off their lazy butts they'd see the sun in the morning. Instead the rest of us have to stumble around in the dark trying to get ready. And it's not like it saves any money. That's just an urban legend. Ahh...just wanted to get that off my chest.

This weekend we spent some time with Darren's fam on Saturday and I had a babyshower for a friend yesterday, so we were pretty busy. It makes me sad how fast the weekends go by. And then Monday is here again. Ugh.

Consolation: the day is almost over...

No comments:

Post a Comment