About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

week 6 weight loss

Oh, another Wednesday. The last time I'll blog about losing weight before Grand Cayman. Unfortunately I don't have great news. Just average news. I'm down .3 pounds from last week, which is down 1.1 pounds from when I started...six weeks ago. Lame. Oh well. I didn't do great over the weekend or so far this week, so the fact that I actually weight less than when I started is pretty amazing, really. I would like to lose five to ten more pounds, so I do plan on keeping up with my Wednesday weight loss blogging. We'll see how it goes. I know Grand Cayman won't be good for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment