About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

week 5 weight loss

Showing promise. I'm down .8 pounds from where I started, which is like a pound from last week. I did weigh another half pound less yesterday morning but then last night we had pizza for supper at about 7:30, so that wasn't too good. I have been trying to be better lately. So stinking hard to lose weight.

I got some arm/hand weights to use with my Turbo Jam and I like them so far. They kind of pinch my hands a little bit but I can tell the difference between working out with them and working out without them. So that's all there is for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment