About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh My.

alternative text


This is the disastrous state of my dining room last Thursday, before we hauled it all down to our place in the cities. It looks better now but will soon be filled with piles of boxes. I can't believe how much work it is to move.

I'm not sure it will all fit in the next load. Darren seems to believe it will. I guess we'll see who is right.

And, in other exciting news, my aunt and uncle are installing a dishwasher for us! I'm so happy, you have no idea. It definitely made my month.

No comments:

Post a Comment