About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

deals, deals, and more deals

Lots of pretty good deals at Target this week, especially on crackers. Probably because of Christmas. I eat more crackers at Christmas. It's a cheese tray thing.

Ritz Crackers sale $2.50
$1/1 Target coupon here

Wheat Thins sale $2.00
$1/1 Target coupon here
(It's actually the coupon for Triscuits but it says "$1 off any Nabisco crackers" so it works, although I did have to explain it twice to the checkout lady today.)

With the Ritz and Wheat Thins use:
$1/2 Nabisco Crackers here

It works out to be $1 for the Ritz and $0.50 for the Wheat Thins

Wheatables sale $1.99 (certain flavors)
$1.50/1 coupon here
Final price: $0.49

All Bran Crackers sale $1.99
$1.50/1 coupon here
Final price: $0.49
I was a little skeptical about these bran crackers but I popped open a box already and they taste a lot like Wheat Thins, so I like them.

M&Ms sale $2.49
$1/2 coupon here or here
Final price: $1.99
And I did see a Target coupon on their website for $1/2 as well, but when I tried to print it my computer wouldn't install the application. By the time I got that all figured out and went back it had disappeared. Target's coupons change if you keep going to the site, so I've been keeping my eyes open but haven't seen it again. I'm pretty bummed because then I could have gotten them for $1.49 a bag. What a deal.

Also I'm really excited because I needed to buy new razors. I was bummed because I didn't have any coupons but I was desperate. Well, when I went to grab a package I noticed there was a "save instantly" sticker on it for $1 and then I saw a scrap of paper in the bin. I dug it out and it was a manufacturer's coupon someone had left there for $1 off! So I got $2 off without even trying. I also had $30 worth of SlimFast coupons I got on ebay for $8. Overall my receipt said I saved $55.98 between coupons and sale prices. I was pretty happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment