About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

foods I no longer eat

I used to eat like a pig.

Well, I still do, a little bit. But I try to limit myself to foods that have some nutritional value. Most of the time.

When I started trying to lose weight a couple years ago there were a couple foods I cut from my diet and I really, really miss them.


Ahh, Cosmic Brownies. I could eat a box in two days. And that was if I restrained myself. I haven't eaten a Cosmic Brownie for three years. Man, do I miss those little babies.


I used to get a Blizzard every time I drove home from the cities. Now I have about two a year. It's a sad, sad state I have reached.




Donuts. Doughnuts. However you prefer to spell them. I love donuts. I miss them. When I was in high school I'd average about three donuts a week. Now I haven't had one since...since...the accountant came to work this spring and brought some with. And before that I couldn't even tell ya.


M&Ms and I had a secret love affair a couple years back. Then I informed them they could no longer be a part of my daily life. It hasn't been the same since. Don't get me wrong, I still eat M&Ms. But I don't go through a five pound bag in three days like I did my freshman year of college. Ah, those were the days.

The days that I gained 15 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment