About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

We cut down our tree on Saturday up north and decorated it Sunday night when we got back down to the cities.

alternative text

Darren's mom found the perfect one for us. We needed a nice small one for our tiny living room.

alternative text

Hauling the tree to the truck. So excited to have his picture taken.

alternative text


Putting lights on. We only did one strand but we should have done more.

Sorry about the picture quality. I didn't realize I had my flash off until about halfway through.

alternative text

Putting on the fake cranberries. You can see a big black hole with no lights already.



alternative text

I love these glittery ornaments.

alternative text

This one is a bell.

alternative text

We got four of these pretty ones.

alternative text

This was the only star Darren liked. Our whole Christmas tree revolves around it. Seriously.


alternative text

Close-up.

alternative text

The finished product! It needs more lights and bulbs. We have a ton more but didn't put them on. I might have to dig them back out of the closet soon. Maybe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment