About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

free or almost-free deals

A couple free or almost-free items I'm picking up this week:

Cub Foods
Nestle chocolate chips $0.98 with in-ad coupon (limit 2)
Use two $1.00 off 1 coupons here (click New Recipes and Special Coupons--you'll have to register)
Final price: FREE

Buy four General Mills cereals at $1.50 each
Use two $1.00 off 2 coupons here (I could only find coupons for Chex cereal)
Final price: $1.00 each


Target
All Bran Crackers $1.99
Use $1.50 coupon here
Final price: $0.49


And, for my mother-in-law, here are two links for Target coupons:
Organic Grocery Deals
Target Website Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment