About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Countdown

Remember how we talked about advent calendars? And how I told you I went to Target but couldn't find them anywhere? And how I was so sad and was crying myself to sleep every night?

No? Refresh your memory here.

Good news. I found them.

alternative text


Now, it's a little laughable, and the chocolate tastes absolutely disgusting, but I'm still loving it. Such fun. It's not too late to get one! You can just eat up all the chocolate until you get to the right day.

It's like Christmas on a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment