About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

garage sale finds: part one

I hit up some garage sales with my mom and aunt a week and a half ago. I'll put up pictures of my favorite finds over the next couple of days.

alternative text

I was looking for some decorative plates to use to serve cookies and I found these two. Not exactly what I was looking for but they're pretty, all the same.

alternative text


Also got this cute blue serving bowl and a nice heavy white serving tray with a leaf border.

alternative text

Another cake pedestal. I have a white one but wanted a clear glass one too. This one is actually pretty similar to my mom's.


alternative text

I got this crystal serving bowl for a couple bucks.

alternative text

And these Pampered Chef scalloped bread tubes for $1.50 total.


alternative text

I love corn on the cob, but I didn't have any corn cob knobs so I got a set of 11 for fifty cents.


alternative text

And, the best find of the day, I got this unused fondue pot for one dollar. I love fondue so I'm pretty excited to break it out. I wish it was an electric one, but it's fun to old-school it, too.

Those are all my kitchen items. Tomorrow, decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment