About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hollywood Video

Last night Darren wanted to watch "The Edge." I have never seen it. It's with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. Something about them being stuck in Canada chased by a bear. I asked Darren if it was super cheesy. He said, "No, it's really legit." Apparently it's the best movie ever. Or some such thing.

Normally we just get Redbox, but since The Edge isn't at Redbox we had to drive over to Hollywood Video. We pull in to the parking lot and there's all these signs about the store closing. "Everything must go!" "60-80% off!" "Last 10 Days!"

You get the picture.

Darren was all sad because we weren't going to be able to rent "The Edge." I was all excited because there were going to be some cheap movies to buy.

Here's what we ended up with:

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past--$3.99
New in Town (unopened)--$5.99
Lions for Lambs--$2.99
Duplicity--$1.99
Appaloosa--$1.99
Traitor--$1.99
Delta Force--$1.66
The Sum of All Fears--$1.66
U.S. Marshals--$1.66
Rambo III--$1.66
Xbox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour (unopened)--$8.99
Xbox 360 Band Hero--$10.49
Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Smash Hits (unopened)--$11.99

We still have to get some guitars to use with the games, though. I did see a drum set on a garage sale last week for $7, and now of course I wish I had gotten it. But oh well, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment