About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

movie review


Who doesn't know the story of Robin Hood?

Answer: my sister. I spent half the movie explaining what was going on. Although, to be fair, it wasn't your typical Robin Hood story. It was more like the story before the story, if you know what I'm saying.

I'd probably give this movie an A. It's a great date night movie (unless you have a third wheel in the form of your sister--you know I love ya, Lex) with plenty of action for the guys and a nicely written hint of a love story for the ladies. And you get your money out of this bad boy; we're talking about two and a half hours here.

But there are worse things than staring at Russell Crowe for two and a half hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment