About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

garage sale finds: part three

alternative text

I got this DVD rack for some of our movies. Darren was mad at me and said we didn't have room for it, but all of our movies wouldn't fit in the drawer any more, especially since I bought a bunch on garage sales.

alternative text

I spent about $15 on tools for Darren. He said he wanted screwdrivers and the first place we went to had this nice heavy ones with magnetic ends.

alternative text

I got a Lia Sophia necklace for $15, which I thought was pretty good. Especially since I looked at a catalog at another sale where the woman sold Lia Sophia. The necklace retails for $98! So definitely a good deal.

alternative text

I got some great movies! I'm always looking for more girl movies, since we mostly have war movies. Although I did get some of those for Darren. All the tapes were twenty-five cents and the DVD was two dollars.

alternative text

I got an old school Pictionary for twenty-five cents! You can't buy these in stores anymore, so I was pretty happy about it. It also has a second set of cards to use.

alternative text

I almost bought a file cabinet from Target a couple months ago and it was about thirty dollars. I got this one for free! Definitely a good deal! It has a couple dents but will serve it's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment