About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

it's only a matter of time

The client I'm at right now is located in downtown St. Paul. Every morning I park in a garage on 7th and Jackson and walk the couple blocks to work. It's about a 7 minute walk, so it's not bad at all. In the winter I walked through the sky way since it was, you know, cold. But now that it's nice out I walk outside.

One of the blocks I walk crosses under a section of the sky way. And in that section of the sky way live pigeons.

I like pigeons in general. I think they're kind of pretty. And I like watching them peck food bits off the ground when I walk by.

I do not like them to be above my head. The ground underneath the sky way is littered with you-know-what. And I'm thinking, as anyone would be, it's only a matter of time until the worst happens.

I'm tempted to start carrying an umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment