About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

who knew?

It's almost that time.


Rhubarb time.

Mmmm...I love rhubarb desserts. You can see some of my favorite recipes here. And good news: today I saw frozen rhubarb in my grocery store. I had no idea you could buy rhubarb! I just thought it was one of those random hick-ville things, but apparently not. So now there's no excuse. I highly recommend you make the custard cake first. It's delicious. If it weren't for p90x I would have made some today. Instead, I ate half a bag of M&Ms, which is considerably less calories than a cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment