About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, May 24, 2010

garage sale finds: part two

alternative text

I got some pretty nice heavy picture frames in really good condition for only one dollar each. Still need to find pictures for them, though.

alternative text

I also got this cute winter wonderland decoration. I don't have many decorations, except for Christmas, so I was looking for some. All the decorations I got were a dollar each.

alternative text

I don't do any halloween decorating really, mostly I just do fall stuff, but this little ghost guy was too cute to pass up.

alternative text

Another snowman, this one on an old rusty cheese grater. He's pretty cute too. And the nice thing about snowmen is that they can stay out all winter, instead of just at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment