About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

things i like

Coming home from church in the dead of winter and putting on comfy pants and a sweatshirt.

Reading until two in the morning.

Having someone else shampoo my hair. (C'mon, you know you love it when you go to the salon.)

The occasional rainy/stormy/bizzardy day. A good excuse to stay inside and do nothing.

The smell of the ocean mixed with the smell of Banana Boat.

Brand-new mascara.

Winter boots. My feet always stay dry, and they're way comfier than heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment