About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

awesome day

I'm going to start this post by saying, "Sarah, you were right."

Some time ago...three months ago, I misplaced a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms. Maybe I shouldn't say replaced. Maybe I should say I attempted to hide them from my husband and in the process hid them from myself, as well. In any case, I couldn't find them. I was sure I had them somewhere, and I was almost positive I didn't eat them, but they eluded me.

Until today.

I was watching Little Women while pretending to clean the house. I had just swept and vacuumed the stairs and was thinking about how I needed to change the decoration on top of my little red drawer set. I keep all my random out-of-season and unused decorations in the green hutch in our hallway, so I decided to look through there to see what I could pull out. I opened the bottom drawer and dug around for a while, unsuccessful. I moved on to the top drawer and oh my goodness there were my M&Ms!

And Sarah, my day definitely did turn awesome. Although the M&Ms taste a little off and smell like cinnamon.

1 comment: