About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, June 7, 2010

update

Remember my post here about how I lost my M&Ms?

I never did find them.

And I did ask my husband if he hid them from me. He claimed to have no idea what I was talking about. Which means either (1) he's lying, or (2) I'm crazy.

I'm tempted to say he's lying, just to make myself sound better.

But I think really I'm crazy.

And, since a couple people did ask me about this, when I say bag of M&Ms, I don't mean the size you buy from a vending machine. I mean the size you buy to share with seven other people.

Yes, I know it's sad.

1 comment:

  1. So, I bought THREE bags of that size M&M's the other day. I can't help it, I had a coupon!! But, all I've been thinking about is the M&M's sitting in the cupboard. They won't be in the cupboard for long. I did read that chocolate(and they didn't say just dark) was allowed in "moderation" in my diet, so woohoo!! I'm guessing you'll find your missing bag of M&M's on a day that is going totally bad, and you'll be like, "Oh yeah, M&M's!!" and then your day will turn awesome.

    ReplyDelete