About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Day I Met PW: Live

Remember my post here about the day I met Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman?

Remember how I told you about TLC filming a show called "Mall Cops: Mall of America"?

It aired last week.

No, I'm not on TV. Unless you see me wandering in the background somewhere. But it's still fun to watch. You can catch the full episode here. I recognize a couple of the mall cops, but that's about it. I also was about thirty feet from the abandoned suitcase, so that was kind of fun. I had no idea the Governor was there, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment