About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my duffel bag

My duffel bag and I are getting to be good friends.

Very good friends.

We've been seeing each other four days a week for a while now.

Wednesday nights, I pull her out and load her up, full of clothes and shoes and books and leaking shampoo. She's always ready and raring to hit the road on Thursday after work.

She hauls my things for weekends up north, and on Sunday nights I empty her out and put her in the closet to wait three days until I see her again.

It's pretty much a long-term relationship. Even my husband is jealous. He always says, "I need a duffel bag like yours."

Um, yeah, doesn't everyone? I love my duffel.

No comments:

Post a Comment