About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

back to the grind

I went to the gym today.

I went yesterday too. It was painful.

I haven't been to the gym since...April? March? Somewhere around there. And I probably only worked out at home about twelve times since then.

It hasn't been pretty.

I came to the realization on Saturday, while helping my brother de-shingle his roof, that it was time to do something.

It's bad when you get tired picking up and hauling shingles. They don't weigh THAT much.

No comments:

Post a Comment