About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

the best of black friday

I've never been shopping on Black Friday before, so I was a little skeptical when Darren's family wanted to go. Especially since it involved getting up at 2:30 in the morning.

It stays dark out for a loooooong time when you get up at 2:30 in the morning.

In any case, I got a couple things that made it all worthwhile.

I got a crockpot for $15 at Walmart, and also a 40-ish piece set of Rubbermaid Tupperware containers for $9. (I know that Rubbermaid is not the same as Tupperware, but how else would you describe it? I call all containers designed for food Tupperware...)

At Target I got some scarves for $5 and hats and mittens for $2 for a set. I also got a Black & Decker toaster oven for $20, which I'm WAY excited about.

Darren got a gun, so he was happy too.

Consensus: We will probably be going again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment