About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

new and improved

I think you'll be very impressed to know what I've eaten so far this weekend since Darren has been gone.

It's a far, far cry from my usual popcorn, M&Ms, and ice cream cake.

Yesterday I had a bagel for breakfast and Chinese for lunch. And, okay, I did have ice cream for supper, but it's only because I didn't get home until 8:30 and didn't want to scrounge around for food.

Today I had coffee and my multivitamin for breakfast (not so good there), but for lunch I had a can of beef stew and half a piece of cornbread. (Only half because I realized it was molding.) And now I'm heating up a lean pocket for dinner.

Okay, I know that a lean pocket doesn't really count as a meal, and Chinese is questionable, but at least I'm eating real food! I've been trying really hard lately to eat better.

And yes, for me, Chinese and lean pockets are "better." It's all about your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment