About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Bullseye Bodega

Maybe you've noticed that recently at Target there's been a special section called "Bullseye Bodega." At my Target it's at the front of the store right when you walk in. It's kind of a clearance section of a hodgepodge selection of goods.

Target now offers special Bodega coupons on your smartphone. Text "bodega" to Target (827438) to receive mobile coupons on your smartphone. This week's include $5 off Huggies diapers, $2 off Viva paper towels, $2 off Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, and others. All you have to do is buy whichever items you want, show the scanner code on your smartphone to the cashier, and the appropriate coupons will automatically deduct from your total.

How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment