I try to make New Year's Resolutions every year. They give me good goals for the year. Whether or not I succeed is another story, but in any case, here are my resolutions for 2012:
1. Lose the baby weight. (Seven pounds to go!)
2. Lose another two pounds to make it to my goal weight. (Uh...so make that nine pounds to go.)
3. Cook two new recipes a month. (Expand my oh-so-tiny list of go-to dinners.)
4. Shower and brush my teeth every morning. (Before I had a baby, I totally would have laughed at anyone who made this a resolution. But now, I get it, man.)
5. Blog more often. (Already a massive fail, but hopefully will improve.)
Wish me luck!