About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

my amazon wishlist

You know how when you order something on Amazon for $17, and it tells you that if you spend another $8 you'll qualify for FREE SuperSaver Shipping? And then you spend 15 minutes searching for something that's $8 exactly so you can get free shipping?

Maybe not. But this happens to me every. single. time. I use Amazon. So I started saving random items in a wish list for such occasions.

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier. The PW Cookbook, take two.



Superbaby: 12 Ways To Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years. Apparently it's the best book since sliced bread. I want to see what all the fuss is about.




Doorstop alarms. Ear-piercing noise when someone tries to open your door in the dead of night. Impossible to sleep through.





The Cuisinart Easy Pop Plus Popcorn Maker. Air-popped popcorn is better for you, and cheaper (once you get past the initial outlay). Also, I found a lot of make-it-yourself popcorn recipes that look fun and yummy.



The Happiest Baby on the Block. Natalie already sleeps through the night, but I've heard a lot about this book. And it may come in handy for the next one.


The Misto. Make-your-own Pam. Which I love, but heaven knows what's in that stuff. With the Misto you add your oil (olive, veggies, whatever your preference), pump it up, and voila! Homemade cooking spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment