About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

book review

I recently read The Fountain Creek Chronicles series by Tamera Alexander. I really enjoyed all three. They're kind of slow starters, but once you get going they're very good.

I just discovered Tamera Alexander last year and have read all of her books, my favorite being the most recent, Remembered.

All of her books are set in the 19th century so if you're into more contemporary books you might not enjoy them, although the story lines are fairly interesting. Overall I'd put Tamera Alexander on my top ten list of authors, meaning that as a whole, I really like her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment