About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, March 12, 2010

this week at Cub

Some pretty good deals this week at Cub:

Old Orchard juice concentrate, $0.99 each
Use $1 off four coupon here
Final Price: $0.74 each

Cub Cheese, $0.99 each
No coupon needed; this is a great deal on cheese.

V8 Splash, 64 ounce, $1.99
I used a V8 coupon here and it went through, even though it was for V8 Fusion. It's worth a try, and even if it doesn't work this is still a good deal for V8.
Final price: $0.99 each

Campbell's Cooking Soups, $0.99
Use $1 off four coupon here
Final Price: $0.74 each

Braeburn apples, $0.98 per pound
No coupon needed

I got some Dannon Light and Fit yogurt for $0.41 each, but I can't find the link for the coupon I used.

Also, we really need some more I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, but I couldn't find coupons for it anywhere. But we found some in our cart! There were two coupons for $0.75 off. I was pretty excited about it.

Overall, between sale prices and coupons, we saved $10.35. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment