About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

movie review


Darren and I saw Green Zone with Matt Damon last night.

No, not with Matt Damon. I should have said starring Matt Damon.

I love Matt Damon. What a great actor. Green Zone was an okay movie, definitely not up to par with the Bourne movies. But then, what is?

Tons of action but the plot left something to be desired. I heard rumors it was "anti-American" but I didn't really get that feeling.

I guess I would recommend Green Zone, although if it didn't star Matt Damon I would say it had nothing going for it.

Overall rating: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment