About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

secret obsession

I have a confession.

I am overly addicted to clean sheets.


I really believe there may be something wrong with me.

Growing up and through college I washed my sheets every week. (I know, right?) The aunt and uncle we rent from are kind enough to let us use their washer and dryer, but I don't feel right about washing my sheets every week with all the other laundry they already let us do.

It just about kills me not to wash my sheets weekly. There's something about the feel and the smell. And I love when the fitted sheet is pulled tight. You know how it can get after a week--all crumpled up and uneven. Drives me up the wall.

In college I had two sets of twin sheets, just in case I didn't make it home for two weeks. That way I could still enjoy my clean sheet freshness without paying $2.50 for it.

Is that weird?

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you today as I washed all our sheets. I had to wash Callie's twice, b/c she had an accident at naptime. I like to have my legs freshly shaved when I wash sheets b/c it is double smooth.

    ReplyDelete