About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, March 15, 2010

losing weight


C'mon. You know sometimes you stand on your scale and you think that exact same thing.

Okay, maybe not "broccoli-kale shake" but something similar.

For me, it's usually "no chocolate until I lose x number of pounds."

And it usually doesn't last.

But, I'm very pleased to share with you that I am currently only 6.8 pounds away from my goal. I had a really good week last week and actually lost over 1 pound!

That's a milestone for me, so I don't want to hear any laughing. I haven't been at this weight for about a year, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Hopefully I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment