About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

great deoderant coupons


You can get some good deals on deodorant using coupons found here.

I love Dove Ultimate Go Fresh. Smells so yummy. My coupons are good one month from the day I printed them, so I'll wait to see if deodorant goes on sale before I use them. I check Target today and regular price is $3.64 (for Dove). I didn't check the men's deodorant because I'm sure my husband won't switch brands just because it's cheaper. :)

I saw this deal, and many other great deals, at one of my favorite sites, Saving with Shellie. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment