About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

circle series


I just found out a new book is coming out in one of my favorite series. Other than the O'Malley series by Dee Henderson, The Circle Series by Ted Dekker is probably my favorite. I'll definitely have to do a re-read of the other three before this one comes out. The first three books, Black, Red, and White are must-reads. The fourth book, which is actually book #0 (it's the beginning and the end--how crazy is that?) is titled Green and will be released September 1. I'm not a huge Ted Dekker fan outside of this series, so it's kind of weird how I like it so much, but I highly recommend it. If you've heard of it and it sounds like something you wouldn't like, I urge you to at least try it. I always made fun of Harry Potter until I started reading it. This is kind of the same thing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Really? I love those books! That is so cool there is another coming out! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was WAY excited when I found out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete