About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, May 15, 2009

improvement

I really like what I've accomplished on my blog today. I love the clean white look with pops of color. The only thing I would like to change is spread my two columns further to the sides to create more white space between them and my posts, but I have yet to figure out how to do that. I think it looks to busy with all those words jam-packed in there. I did manage to increase the width of my post area by editing the html code (with help from many other bloggers) but am not sure if I can increase the white space. A project for Monday, anyway. This blogger has some handy gray dividers but I'm pretty sure I can't do that, since they weren't in my html code and it will be impossible for me to add them. I'm satisfied with my layout, for the most part. I spent a long time today looking online for a simple 3 column look and after about four different changes found one I liked. I added my own header, so that was fun. I found a really good site with a lot of nice headers, so I may change it up every once in a while. I would also like to start labeling my blogs...another to-do for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment