About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wednesday weight loss

Ugh. Not so good today. I ate way too much over Memorial Day weekend. Pretty much since last Thursday I've been eating horribly, so it's no wonder I'm up a pound from last week. I should be glad it's not more than that, really. I seriously have been stuck around this weight for the past year. How horrible is that? I've been down a couple pounds, and up a couple pounds, but a year later there's been so significant change. So frustrating. Darren and I were going to go running tonight but we're making a trip to Brainerd instead. We haven't been to Brainerd together for a while, so it'll be fun. There are a couple good deals I'm looking forward to and I'll be sure to post about them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment