About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

wednesday weight loss...on thursday

So I missed yesterday's weekly weight loss post because I spent all day at my mom's trying to fix her computer. She had some kind of trojan virus and I spent hours sitting there trying to get it off. I think it's finally gone.

Great news: yesterday I made my goal! Yes! Hardly ever happens, but yesterday I was down .6 pounds from last Wednesday, which is right on track. I was so excited, and a little surprised, to tell the truth. Although the night before I had only a slimfast meal bar for supper since I was rushing around Brainerd getting groceries and necessities. I always get more motivated when I actually start to lose weight, which makes me work harder to lose even more weight. It's a wonderful cycle. In contrast, it's a vicious cycle when I start gaining weight because I get upset about it and eat more. You can see where this is going.

In other (horrible) news, Darren's truck is at B&L again. We've had a vehicle there almost every day this week! His truck was there on Monday to have the power steering hose fixed, my car was there Tuesday for an oil change, and now his truck is there again today because some belt is just shredding to pieces, apparently. I'm so sick and tired of our vehicles. Which reminds me, I need to find some electrical tape for my washer fluid hose...

No comments:

Post a Comment