About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the best part about hawaii:part four

My crazy family.

I love them to pieces.

alternative text

Micah and Trent. Hawaiian Luau. The Big Island, November 2004.

alternative text


Amelia and Kent at our house. November 2005.

alternative text

Grandpa and Grandma at the Luau. November 2004.

alternative text

Jessica and the gecko. Kona Coffee Plantation. The Big Island, November 2007.

alternative text

Glen trying to fit his head through the hole in that inner tube. Our house, November 2007.

alternative text

Trenton and Amelia. The biggest inside joke in family history: Danette's Tour of the Big Island, November 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment