About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Why I Love...

Four tens.

That's slang for four ten-hour days.

Instead of working five eight-hour days at OSA I decided to work four ten-hour days, which means I have every Friday off.

It also means I get up at 5 a.m.

It's not even light out when I get to work. But I do get off work at 4:30 so that's really nice. It doesn't even feel like I work 10 hours since I still get off at a normal time. Unfortunately it's also when everyone else gets off work, so there's traffic. You should see how fast I get to work in the morning when there's no traffic. It's seriously half the time.

I'm so busy at work it doesn't even feel like I'm working ten hours. It actually goes by pretty quickly. Every morning when the alarm goes off it's really depressing, but by the time I get to work I'm over it.

I'm really liking it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment