About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

you should try it

I added search capabilities to my blog.

You should check it out if you haven't already. It's pretty fancy-pants.

For instance, if you remembered me talking about shoes some time or other and you want to re-read that particular post you just type "shoes" in the search box and about twenty bazillion posts will pop up.

I talk about shoes a lot, apparently.

Or say you wanted to read any post where I mentioned food.

I don't recommend it. It would be quite a list.

Sometimes I use the search to link a past post to a current post. It's way easier than looking through my nearly 300 previous posts.

You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment