About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Book Review

Remember when I wrote about The Whitney Chronicles here?

Later I found there had been a second book published entitled The Baby Chronicles.




It was mediocre.


I judge a book one of two things:

(1) The number of times I laugh out loud, or

(2) The sleep I lose because I can't put it down.

Without those two elements...well, it just isn't a good book. I was able to put this one down and I only laughed a couple times. So I wouldn't highly recommend it, but if it's a choice between this and CPA review materials, this book would win every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment