About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

wonder hangers

Don't you think there should be a service that tests and rates all those "As Seen on TV" products? I do.

Maybe I'll start one. I definitely think it would be very helpful. I always wonder how well these "great inventions" will work. I'm always so curious about them. Curious enough I'll actually consider purchasing them on the off-chance they will make my life easier.

Curious enough I actually will purchase them...

So I was in Walgreen's the other day, waiting for my passport picture to be developed, when I spotted these babies:

alternative text

You've seen the commercials on TV, right? Save so much space in your closet with a few simple hangers.

Space in my closet is something I'm in desperate need of, as you can see.

alternative text

Everything is jam-packed in there and my shirts are always wrinkled. It's very annoying. So I bought the wonder hangers.

alternative text

Here is the end result. As you can see there is much more space between my suits, which is nice. The hangers were easy to use and relatively inexpensive.

Some things I didn't like:
-They don't work so well on sweatshirts. Definitely no room saved in that department.
-I don't think the shirts actually hanging on the wonder hangers will be "wrinkle-free."
-Some of the clothes hang down so low they're hitting my crate of shoes. I don't really want my clothes in my shoes, but hopefully you won't have that problem. Some reorganizing was in order.

Overall, I'd say a 6 on a 10 point scale. Works a little, but not well enough to buy more. I recommend putting away some of the clothes you don't wear, which is what I'll end up doing.


Next up: Bumpits.

No comments:

Post a Comment