About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

diploma

Guess what came in the mail this week?

My diploma!

I put in in the fancy holder I got at graduation. Then I put it in a closet. I really have no use for it. No one asks to see your diploma; they just want your official transcript. The only thing a diploma is good for is hanging on the wall. But I'm not going to do that, because it doesn't even have my field of study.

alternative text



See? All it says is Bachelor of Science. Well, that could have been anything! So lame. All those hours I put into accounting and my diploma doesn't even mention it. Eh, oh well. Maybe in a couple of years I'll pull it out of the closet and gaze at it with fond memories.

Then again, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment