About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Well, I did it.

I ordered a CPA review course from Becker yesterday.

$3,160.00. There's no turning back now.

Plus I wrote a check for $998 to CPA Examination Services for the exam itself.

I also had to pay $7.99 for a passport photograph. I must get some special ID. And, you know, there's the cost of the stamp I'll have to put on the envelope.

So if you would like to donate to the cause, feel free to contact me for my mailing address.


Otherwise, Mom, I'm calling you.

Just kidding. Sort of. I will need to borrow money before my credit card payment is due, but OSA will reimburse me the cost of the review course after I complete my six month probationary period.

No comments:

Post a Comment